Mold
apex
SkeeT
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Suicide-Savior Game - Page 4 Empty Re: The Suicide-Savior Game

Post by SkeeT 2014-08-22, 2:51 pm

Goku teleports in from another dimension and instant-transmissions you out of harms' way. However, the only place he could think of was King Kai's planet which had already been destroyed so you fall into the home of infinite losers. Frieza catches you in his arms and gives you a kiss on the cheek. He's been lonely.

Luke Skywalker lobs a force_destruction lvl 10 at me during one of his... darker moments. He did this because I was suggesting that the great jedi purge would not have occurred, had there been more Saiyans and Namekians on the Council.
SkeeT
SkeeT
Jizzyballs O'Houlihan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-08-22, 4:55 pm

Ultimately, Krillen accidentally gets instant transmissioned by Goku and appears right infront of the force destruction, therefore he gets hit and you get to live. The explosion sent Krillen into bits, and while Luke is blinded by bits of flesh on his face, Goku grabs ahold of you and instant transmissioned you to a stranded planet out in the middle of nowhere and leaves you there.

I go back in time with one of Trunk's time machine and find myself looking at Vegeta and Goku fight, wearing a scouter. They begin their galick gun and kamehameha blast battle, utterly trapping me inbetween two large powerful blasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Hood 2014-08-22, 9:35 pm

I suggest that wolverine goes back in time before the blasting incident with the help of Kitty Pryde's powers in order to save Genesis. Mission success. It never happened.

I pass out drunk while playing MB2 with my pizza still in the oven. House lights on fire.

Robin Hood
Robin Hood
Outlaw of Locksley

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 2014-08-22, 9:49 pm

You end up waking up with the fire surrounding you, but you valiantly jump across it and jump out a window and land safely in a big garbage bin.

I'm dueling <-(Comex)-> in MB2 preparing to meet my fatal death, i'm surrounded by gloans with cr3 and wookies on Dune Sea.
Goku
Goku
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by SkeeT 2014-08-23, 12:07 am

One of the wookiees is im rebel and he team-kills comex and the other wookiees accidentally with a Bow Caster 3 and he dies from TKing too much. You duck behind a rock, and meditate until you recover to 100 FP. You then jump on top of the ship in the middle of Dune Sea and wait out the rest of the round whilst the remaining clones scramble helplessly underneath you.

I'm the Captain of a sinking ship and I decide to go to the bottom of the ocean along with my seafaring vessel appropriately named, "The Saint Skeetersburg"
SkeeT
SkeeT
Jizzyballs O'Houlihan

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 2014-08-23, 12:26 am

One of the crew members on board of the Saint Skeetersburg has contacted a rescue evac team and they drop a big rope down for you to climb your way up to saftey.

I'm in a prison and I get my self some poison in the middle of the night in my cell no way to escape and the guards are sleeping across the building in the laboratory, I then take the poison by mouth and wait patiently on my bed waiting for my life to end.
Goku
Goku
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-08-23, 2:34 am

There really was no poison in the prison since it's just a bare little room with just a bedroom, sink and toilet. You were only hallucinating because you hit your head too hard coming in. You currently await for the cops to check inside your ass for any explosives.

I walk on the streets and an assassin from assassins creed jumps from the rooftop and prepares to kill me with the hidden blade. As you may know, it's nearly impossible to miss a target in assassins creed walking slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by SkeeT 2014-08-23, 2:45 am

The "assassin" is actually a serial sexual predator.

He sticks a small vibrator in your left ear, and as you turn to your left, he is already ducking and yanks your pants down and around your ankles. From a crouched position, he uppercuts your testicles with his right hand. As you bend over, cradling your balls with your hands, he stands up and kicks you onto your face with a well placed stomp-kick from his left leg.

You are now face-down on the pavement in the fetal position. Your penis shrivels as you continue tugging at your battered ball-sack. The predator is beginning to pull down your underwear, exposing your sweet ass cheeks for all to see, when suddenly everyone around you rushes to your defense and beats the man unconscious.

You are safe, for now.

However, as the man is whisked away by the police some 6 minutes later, he regains consciousness and swears that one day, he will return to finish the job.
- - -

I am raped and tickled to death by tickle-me-elmo's voice actor.
SkeeT
SkeeT
Jizzyballs O'Houlihan

Back to top Go down

Post by lbass 2014-08-23, 2:36 pm

You were tickled so much, you pissed yourself, getting it all over the actor. He walks backwards in disgust, falling into a pit of furocious kittens.

I jump into the pit of deadly kittens as well
lbass
lbass
<Noob>

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaos 2014-08-29, 5:10 am

The deadly kittens only kill tickle-me-elmo voice actors. But they still scratch the shit out of you.

I pull out my epic replica Westar 34 blaster pistol to show to the cop who just pulled me over, and am gunned down
Yaos
Yaos
Councilor of Slicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next