Cid88
Roetorooter
LanceOfLonginus
Robin Hood
Mold
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A different PuG Scrim on thursdays! Empty A different PuG Scrim on thursdays!

Post by Mold 2014-09-07, 5:33 pm

Pretty much what Lul said with his scrims on mondays. Except I'm going to host said event every Thursday 3:00 PST/6:00 EST. YOU ARE ALL WELCOME TO COME. Seriously. I love you all. The more you come the more likely you will be put on the team. If you can't make it, try for Lul's mondays. If you can't make either, leave a post and we'll talk about arranging a better time.

I want to leave a small note here for how I believe it's going to be organized. Going in without a plan seems to be a problem clans encounter pretty often, so here's how it's gonna go down.

First of all, if you plan on participating in the scrimmage you need to have a microphone and Teamspeak. There are no exceptions. Once you're on both Teamspeak and the server, we're going to divide based upon how many people are present. There are no real ways of predicting how many people will be on at that time, but I predict that most practices will net out to those on Teamspeak (actively participating) and those without microphones, or any randoms that happen to be on the server. Eventually we'll have more organized scrimages but this is where we start.

Last edited by Mold on 2014-09-08, 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mold
Mold
dripping with placenta

Back to top Go down

A different PuG Scrim on thursdays! Empty Re: A different PuG Scrim on thursdays!

Post by Robin Hood 2014-09-07, 11:49 pm

Won't be able to make these due to my work schedule. If I can make it in early on Thursdays I will be able to but it's tough because I get outta hockey at 12am on weds nights. Waking up early is tough for me on Thursdays due to that. You never know tho! I will see you ballers on Mondays if you can make that.
Robin Hood
Robin Hood
Outlaw of Locksley

Back to top Go down

A different PuG Scrim on thursdays! Empty Re: A different PuG Scrim on thursdays!

Post by Mold 2014-09-08, 2:10 am

Would it be better if we made it later?
Mold
Mold
dripping with placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by LanceOfLonginus 2014-09-08, 2:39 am

I won't be able to make it to this time either due to work. I can make 5:30PM EST at the earliest.
LanceOfLonginus
LanceOfLonginus
Ðivine Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mold 2014-09-08, 4:34 pm

Then perhaps i will scoot it back a few hours, that seems logical, because most of our clanbase is on in the evening or at night.

CHANGING THE TIME TO 3:00 PST/ 6:00 EST
Mold
Mold
dripping with placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Roetorooter 2014-09-08, 10:14 pm

Won't be able to make this one, I work at 3pm EST :/
Roetorooter
Roetorooter
Rect 'um

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid88 2014-09-09, 12:15 am

I work until 6:00pm PST, or 9:00pm EST, so count me out. :/
Cid88
Cid88
Red Blue Best Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by LuL 2014-09-09, 3:31 pm

Same ^
LuL
LuL
MandaloriaN

Back to top Go down

Post by apex 2014-09-09, 5:57 pm

I feel like not too many people are going to show up for this one :/
apex
apex
The Dark Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by LanceOfLonginus 2014-09-09, 6:30 pm

6 EST works for me. I will do it.
LanceOfLonginus
LanceOfLonginus
Ðivine Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next