MBII - User Entertainment

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MBII - User Entertainment

Post by Jim on 2014-10-14, 10:02 pm

Not sure why, but... eh. I decided I'd post back here again, see how things are going. Why not? Starting to miss your company.


Anyway, here is what I have in store:


MBII - User Entertainment is a project in which I bait anger from egotistic players, trolls, ungrateful kids, and so on. The true art in this, however, is that I'm not trolling whatsoever―well, unless I need it to bring justice to trolls, which I will showcase. In fact, I might as well just be sitting down and watching other individuals vent their frustrations. However, when I'm the one who has to deal with it... Just no. This cannot go unpunished! I must expose the truth of others in order to alert people to make them realize it's not okay to be a douche or a loathsome cunt and get away with it. Especially when it occurs frequently. Anyway, I'm sure you get the idea. Let's move on, shall we?
Below this bar, you will witness my two current items. More updates will be posted as they come!
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Real Justice on MBII - Jim wrote:Insanity: Im sorry for trolling.
Jim: Fuck you
Jim: You immature little fucking shit
Jim: I will hammerspank your sad little rear
Jim: I'll run it over with my car
Jim: And then I'll pick my teeth with your bones
Insanity: Hey i said sorry
Insanity: All that matters.
Jim: Fuck you
Jim: leave
Insanity: Leave what?
Jim: Leave me
Jim: ALONE
Jim: Jesus fucking christ
Insanity: You still have your admin
Insanity: LOL
Jim: FUCKING SHIT
Jim: YOU LIAR
Insanity: It says right there admin
Jim: THEN WHY CANT I ACCESS THE ADMIN PANEL
Insanity: ARC-11813 Pµnk
Admin
Jim: BECAUSE A LITTLE SHIT TOOK CARE MAKING A FAKE ADMIN RANK
Insanity: What it says right there
Jim: AND STOLE THE REAL ONE
Insanity: Hold on
Insanity: Let me check
Insanity: Do you know the admin password?
Insanity: ?
Jim: I SHOULDN'T EVEN NEED ONE
Jim: YOU SHIT
Insanity: I require one as well
Insanity: I cant log into my account
Insanity: Forgot the admin password lol
Jim: SOMEHOW
Jim: YOU WILL BURN
Insanity: I have no idea what the password is hold on
Insanity: I can fix it give me a min
Jim: NO
Jim: http://sithorder.forumsmotion.com/t2-the-sith-code#14
Insanity: LOl thats not me
Jim: YOU WILL FUCKING BURN
Jim: I SWEAR
Jim: AND NOTHING CAN
Jim: NOTHING WILL
Jim: SAVE YOU
Jim: FEEL FREE TO LOGIN
Jim: USER: CRAZY
Jim: PASSWORD: GAYBOY
Jim: AND STATE YOUR PLEA
Jim: BEFORE I CONSIDER NOT BURNING YOU UNDERNEATH THE GROUND
Insanity: I won't i understand your angry and i said sorry that's the most i can do for you i understand your angry.
Jim: DO IT
Jim: NOW
Insanity: Why do i need to will it stop you?
Jim: IT JUST MIGHT
Insanity: Listen.It says for me your admin
Jim: I SAID
Insanity: You might be doing something wrong
Jim: STATE
Jim: YOUR FUCKING
Jim: PLEA
Insanity: Or the password wrong.
Insanity: But you are a admin because i gave it to
Insanity: you
Jim: I WILL NOT REPEAT
Jim: BEG ME
Jim: BEG ME NOW
Insanity: No.
Jim: ON MY FORUMS THAT YOU HAVENT STOLEN
Insanity: I didn't steal anything.
Jim: WHY SHOULD I BELIEVE
Insanity: And you said yourself you gave up on it.
Jim: YOUR LITTLE CUNT ASS!
Insanity: Why would it matter.
Jim: OH, IT MATTERS
Jim: VERY MUCH
Insanity: Because i didnt care about the forums.
Insanity: I didnt take anything away from you.
Insanity: I swear.
Jim: GO AHEAD
Jim: ONE MORE ARGUMENT
Jim: AND I WILL UNLEASH THE CRUELTY OF SATAN
Jim: AND DANCE ON YOUR FUCKING CORPSE
Jim: OR YOU CAN CONCEDE
Jim: AND BE FUCKING SMART FOR ONCE
Insanity: What does that mean?
Insanity: First of all.
Jim: DON'T FUCKING QUESTION ME
Insanity: No i dont know what the word means.
Insanity: Lol
Jim: SUBMIT
Jim: NOW
Jim: IF I DON'T GET A MESSAGE REQUESTING MY MERCY
Jim: IN THE NEXT FIVE MINUTES
Jim: THE LAST THING YOU WILL SEE
Jim: IS THE BLOODY END OF MY MIDDLE FINGER
Jim: 4 MINUTES
Insanity: Msg of forgiveness:Sorry for trolling i won't do it again i was just having fun with dreads and kael. As i said before i understand you are angry but there is no reason to threaten me as i am only human and make mistakes.I am sorry pls forgive me `Nublet
Insanity: Sign nublet*
Jim: I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO DO IT ON MY FORUMS
Jim: THREE MINUTES
Insanity: Cant
Insanity: Wont let me login i tried.
Jim: User: Crazy
Insanity: I did
Jim: Password: GAYBOY
Insanity: Doesnt work
Insanity: It says error not connected it did the same thing on rsf forums
Jim: MAKE AN ACCOUNT HERE AND DO IT
Jim: http://shadowcollective.forumotion.pro/
Jim: TWO MINUTES
Insanity: Making account hold up
Insanity: How do i make a thing
Insanity: A uh...Discussion i tihnk?
Insanity: Think*
Jim: post it in the fucking updates area
Jim: CLICK ON THE NEW THREAD TAB
Jim: YOU DUMB FUCK!
Insanity: There
Insanity: I think its up
Jim: IT IS NOT THERE
Insanity: There
Insanity: Think its up
Jim: AND WITH YOUR POST
Jim: YOU GIVE ME YOUR IP
Insanity: Lol sorry
Jim: 98.21.99.39
Insanity: Lol?
Insanity: Thats my ip
Insanity: ?
Jim: whatismyip.com
Insanity: Alright.
Jim: Give me one good fucking reason
Jim: I should not forward it to Kain and have him destroy your computer to the point it might explode
Insanity: Because i am immature and just wanted to have fun and didn't realise you were really really angry and im sorry.
Jim: That's it
Jim: THAT'S FUCKING IT
Insanity: And i am sorry?
Jim: PATHETIC
Jim: PA
Jim: FUCKING
Jim: THETIC
Insanity: Could you find in yourself to forgive me and give me another chance?
Jim: FOR TROLLING ENDLESSLY
Jim: FOR PLAGIARIZING ME ON MY OWN RSF FORUMS
Jim: FOR STEALING THE SITE ITSELF
Jim: FOR BEING A LITTLE CUNT AND FIGHTING LIKE ONE TOO
Jim: FOR MAKING ME HEAR YOUR WRETCHED VOICE
Jim: FOR TRYING TO COME OFF AS FUCKING APPEALING AND FAILING MISERABLY
Jim: DO YOU REALLY EXPECT
Jim: FORGIVENESS?
Jim: BAHAHHAA
Jim: DO YOU HAVE A SINGLE IDEA
Jim: HOW DIRE, HOW RESTRAINING, HOW PAINFUL
Jim: THE CONSEQUENCES WILL BE
Jim: WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF
Insanity: Sorry.
Jim: NOT GOOD ENOUGH, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT IS?
Jim: YOU COULD DIE
Jim: YOU COULD GET RAPED
Jim: OR
Jim: YOU CAN ASK DREADS FOR HIS LEGITIMATE IP, COPY AND PASTE YOUR CHAT HERE, AND HAVE HIM TAKE A PICTURE OF IT AND UPLOAD IT TO IMGUR
Jim: FIVE MINUTES
Jim: HUSTLE
Jim: YOU HAVE THREE FUCKING LEFT
Insanity: 1 Dreads: i take repsonsibility leave crazy out of this\
Jim: THAT'S NOT THE ANSWER I WANTED TO HEAR
Jim: NOW CRAZY
Jim: BEFORE YOU EXPLODE--AND I DON'T CARE HOW
Jim: BEFORE YOUR BRAINS ARE SPLATTERED ALL OVER THE ROOM'S BY KAIN'S HOMIES FROM CHICAGO
Jim: I HAVE ONE QUESTION
Jim: WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU HOPING TO GAIN?
Insanity: I was hyper im so sorry please forgive me im sorry im young and i was mindless didnt know what i was doing and was just being dumb im sorry please please forgive me
Jim: too fucking bad
Jim: TOO FUCKING LATE
Jim: I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THE CONSEQUENCES OF BEING A LITTLE PRICK BEFORE YOU DIE
Jim: NOW LET ME TELL YOU WHAT I GOT OUT OF THIS
Jim: FRIEND
Jim: YOU JUST GAVE ME HAPPINESS THAT OTHERS WOULD TRADE THEIR LIVES FOR
Jim: AND THAT IS AN AMAZING GIFT, BUT IT CAME WITH ITS OWN SETBACK
Jim: SO I'LL HAVE TO REPAY YOU IN KIND
Jim: BUT KNOW THIS
Jim: BEFORE YOU ARE HUNTED DOWN
Jim: You just got pranked.
Insanity: WAIT WHAT?
Insanity: Wait..
Insanity: So im not gonna die.....
Jim: Oh but rest assured
Jim: Kain and the people I mentioned
Jim: What he can do
Jim: The fact that I have your IP stored
Jim: It's all real
Jim: And if you ever
Jim: EVER
Jim: Ruin my day again
Jim: I will not hesitate
Insanity: Yes sir im sorry sir i i will not ever troll you again
Jim: Fucking better.
Jim: Now, don't message me for a fucking week
Jim: No, a month
Jim: Got it?
Insanity: Yes sir.
Jim: Good. Scram.



The methodology I employed here was the illusion of supremacy through pure rage. Thoughts born of pure vengeful thoughts, and brought to the maximum. Why did I do this? Crazy decided it was a good idea to troll me by constantly 3v1ing me on Honor Duels with Dreads and Kael, so I scared him straight. Would it have been a true achievement to do this to the others? No. Crazy is a child. My presence now haunts him. Maternal instincts hold his accompaniment back as well, thus I hold power over all of them now―though don't get me wrong, Kael is a good person. He took the time to prove he isn't as much of a douche as he originally came off as. In fact he's quite jolly. Anyways...


Dreads Rage Sessions:


Dreads Rage Session #1


Dreads Rage Session #2


No one knows better than me that he has one of the worst possible egoes on Honor Duel servers. He's a hypocrite, a griever, a complainer, a liar, and makes endless excuses. When you are stationary, however, it can be easy to exploit him. By using this method, you can graze his conscience and eventually force him to ragequit. It also helps to be good at denying yellow nudge spam, slap whoring, and consistency. When you get the hang of it, it quickly gets easier and easier to make the opponent to scurry to the point where they flop around and fail to ward you off like a Polio fighter. There's nothing more important to him than winning and denying defeat. But when he fails in this endeavor, he just randomly calls you an egoer and cries a river. And when he has literally no options left or any means of making his point, he finally leaves.


Will update as more comes. Hope you enjoyed so far.


Does fear of fear constitute fearlessness?

Jim
Banned

avatar

Posts : 100
Join Date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MBII - User Entertainment

Post by lbass on 2014-10-15, 12:15 am

Techniques? It looks to me like he was being sarcastic xD.





Skype: jwcriner_1
Steam: jwcriner

lbass
<Noob>

avatar

Posts : 167
Join Date : 2014-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MBII - User Entertainment

Post by Jim on 2014-10-26, 3:12 am

@lbass wrote:Techniques? It looks to me like he was being sarcastic xD.

http://youtu.be/Rtq7HmiioUs?t=2m18s


Does fear of fear constitute fearlessness?

Jim
Banned

avatar

Posts : 100
Join Date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MBII - User Entertainment

Post by Mold on 2014-10-26, 6:46 am

wat


-Mold!

Mold
dripping with placenta

avatar

Posts : 246
Join Date : 2014-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MBII - User Entertainment

Post by Yaos on 2014-10-26, 9:26 pm

@Mold wrote:wat
 ^

Yaos
Councilor of Slicey

avatar

Posts : 114
Join Date : 2014-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MBII - User Entertainment

Post by Mold on 2014-10-27, 12:28 am

really more why that what but wat


-Mold!

Mold
dripping with placenta

avatar

Posts : 246
Join Date : 2014-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MBII - User Entertainment

Post by apex on 2014-10-27, 12:39 am

@Yaos wrote:
@Mold wrote:wat
 ^

apex
The Dark Lord

avatar

Posts : 709
Join Date : 2012-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MBII - User Entertainment

Post by lbass on 2014-10-27, 2:19 am

@Apex wrote:
@Yaos wrote:
@Mold wrote:wat
 ^





Skype: jwcriner_1
Steam: jwcriner

lbass
<Noob>

avatar

Posts : 167
Join Date : 2014-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MBII - User Entertainment

Post by Joystick on 2014-10-27, 11:58 pm

@lbass wrote:
@Apex wrote:
@Yaos wrote:
@Mold wrote:wat
 ^

Joystick
Ecdysiast

avatar

Posts : 36
Join Date : 2014-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MBII - User Entertainment

Post by Goku on 2014-11-11, 10:54 pm

@Joystick wrote:
@lbass wrote:
@Apex wrote:
@Yaos wrote:
@Mold wrote:wat
 ^


"Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habit.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny
Watch your destiny; it becomes the eye of the beholder" ― Lao Tzu


     

Goku
Banned

avatar

Posts : 156
Join Date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MBII - User Entertainment

Post by Def!led on 2014-11-12, 3:19 pm

Speaking of rage




Def!led
l33t du3l1st

avatar

Posts : 130
Join Date : 2014-09-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MBII - User Entertainment

Post by Mold on 2014-11-12, 4:12 pm

owned by jdoog?


-Mold!

Mold
dripping with placenta

avatar

Posts : 246
Join Date : 2014-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MBII - User Entertainment

Post by apex on 2014-11-12, 4:51 pm

@Mold wrote:owned by jdoog?

djoog*

also WOAH MAN SAVAGE OPRESS ISN'T JIM COME ON!! IT'S NOT SYBRAEL HE DON'T ALIAS LIKE DAT

apex
The Dark Lord

avatar

Posts : 709
Join Date : 2012-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MBII - User Entertainment

Post by lbass on 2014-11-13, 2:15 am

In PM:

Me: Dude come on Jim just tell everyone now and you will look less of an asshole.
Savage Opress: Dude I have no idea what you're talking about.

*10 minutes later* 
Savage: Haha I tricked you guys!! It was me, Jim the hole teimss!!11





Skype: jwcriner_1
Steam: jwcriner

lbass
<Noob>

avatar

Posts : 167
Join Date : 2014-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MBII - User Entertainment

Post by apex on 2014-11-13, 3:24 am

LOL

apex
The Dark Lord

avatar

Posts : 709
Join Date : 2012-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MBII - User Entertainment

Post by Goku on 2014-11-13, 8:45 pm

are you guys fucking retarded??...


im savage and pretty sure you never said that to me, whos laughing now Surprised jajajaja


"Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habit.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny
Watch your destiny; it becomes the eye of the beholder" ― Lao Tzu


     

Goku
Banned

avatar

Posts : 156
Join Date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MBII - User Entertainment

Post by apex on 2014-11-13, 9:06 pm

goku stop defending your brother sybrael

it's obvious jim is savage

apex
The Dark Lord

avatar

Posts : 709
Join Date : 2012-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MBII - User Entertainment

Post by Def!led on 2014-11-13, 9:07 pm

@Goku wrote:are you guys fucking retarded??...


im savage and pretty sure you never said that to me, whos laughing now Surprised jajajaja
If you were savage you would type with proper grammar kid.



Def!led
l33t du3l1st

avatar

Posts : 130
Join Date : 2014-09-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MBII - User Entertainment

Post by Goku on 2014-11-13, 9:19 pm

@Def!led wrote:
@Goku wrote:are you guys fucking retarded??...


im savage and pretty sure you never said that to me, whos laughing now Surprised jajajaja
If you were savage you would type with proper grammar kid.
if you really knew jim you would know he doesn't always do that kid


"Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habit.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny
Watch your destiny; it becomes the eye of the beholder" ― Lao Tzu


     

Goku
Banned

avatar

Posts : 156
Join Date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MBII - User Entertainment

Post by Goku on 2014-11-13, 9:21 pm

@Apex wrote:goku stop defending your brother sybrael

it's obvious jim is savage
how is it obvious, because i never showed my true skill?  Cool

it could have been all a hoax with these rumors


"Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habit.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny
Watch your destiny; it becomes the eye of the beholder" ― Lao Tzu


     

Goku
Banned

avatar

Posts : 156
Join Date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MBII - User Entertainment

Post by apex on 2014-11-13, 9:42 pm

alright what you're posting doesn't make sense and i am a bit confused as to why you are posting on our forum in general. this is a drama free zone, if you would like to remain being able to stalk us i'd suggest stop making dumb ass posts on our forum or you will find yourself unable to view our boards

apex
The Dark Lord

avatar

Posts : 709
Join Date : 2012-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MBII - User Entertainment

Post by Goku on 2014-11-13, 9:47 pm

I didn't start drama, if anything you and defiled did by not accepting the truth and continuing on further. Just because i'm not a member doesn't mean I cant linger any longer if i'm not breaking rules, and i'm not stalking, its not like i'm staring at the forums spamming reload because I have no life. And you say i'm making dumb ass posts? The only one that can be nearly as close as to you being so easily offended is this one, but from everything else that's on here, I am quite surprised.


"Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habit.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny
Watch your destiny; it becomes the eye of the beholder" ― Lao Tzu


     

Goku
Banned

avatar

Posts : 156
Join Date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MBII - User Entertainment

Post by WindShaft on 2014-11-13, 9:50 pm

@Goku wrote:I didn't start drama, if anything you and defiled did by not accepting the truth and continuing on further. Just because i'm not a member doesn't mean I cant linger any longer if i'm not breaking rules, and i'm not stalking, its not like i'm staring at the forums spamming reload because I have no life. And you say i'm making dumb ass posts? The only one that can be nearly as close as to you being so easily offended is this one, but from everything else that's on here, I am quite surprised.P

Pls stop drama for your boyfriend!!! pls!! stop boyfriend drama!!! stop!!!

WindShaft
Finder of the Gleech

avatar

Posts : 99
Join Date : 2014-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MBII - User Entertainment

Post by apex on 2014-11-13, 9:54 pm

u speak english goku????

apex
The Dark Lord

avatar

Posts : 709
Join Date : 2012-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MBII - User Entertainment

Post by Goku on 2014-11-13, 10:23 pm

@Apex wrote:u speak english goku????
Do you?


"Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habit.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny
Watch your destiny; it becomes the eye of the beholder" ― Lao Tzu


     

Goku
Banned

avatar

Posts : 156
Join Date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MBII - User Entertainment

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content



Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum