LanceOfLonginus
LuL
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ð Pug Team Empty Ð Pug Team

Post by LuL 2014-08-23, 7:40 am

Hello,
We are going to putting Pug Team to play competitive matches(4v4,5v5,6v6) vs other clans or any Pug team. Once having the team together I am going to ask other US clans if they are interested in scrimming against our pug team bi-weekly. I am also going to be posting on moviebattles.com asking any group of US players if they have interest in scrimmages. The team is going to have 10 spots which will allow us to hopefully always have a full team of 5 to play a match. If you are interested in playing some competitive MB2 you should apply below. The requirements to join the team are:
1. Skilled player
2. Active player
3. Teamspeak & Microphone
4. Serious Attitude towards Pugs

When applying please note your top 2 classes and why you think you'd be a fit for the team given the requirements. If this post gathers lots of interest we can also make two teams of equal or different skill levels depending on the players.

еg Team
1. LµL (Possible Cpt)
2. Apex
3. Mold
4. Rectal (Possible Cpt)
5. Lance (Possible Cpt)
6. Fix
7. Melkz
8. Loonar
9. Ko (Depending on activity)
10. Robin Hood
11.Molly
12.Draghosta

Above is the starting roster for the team. I decided to extend the roster and get some scrims under our belt so we can see who the best and most dedicated players will be. I want to add if you didn't make it on the team dont be too sad.. We will be doing scrims and during those scrims anyone on Ð can participate. We will use this to groom new members and down the road these players will likely be added the the Ð Pug Team. Congrats to those you made it on the teams. I am hoping to schedule our first scrim this Saturday(9/6).

Last edited by LuL on 2014-09-03, 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
LuL
LuL
MandaloriaN

Back to top Go down

Ð Pug Team Empty Re: Ð Pug Team

Post by LanceOfLonginus 2014-08-23, 1:42 pm

I've always loved competitive gaming.
And I have a fair bit of experience in MB2 as far as competitive goes.
Played in CoRs tournament, various other random BK scrimmages and the like.

Favored classes: Soldier and hero/bh
But I can adapt on the fly to any role.
LanceOfLonginus
LanceOfLonginus
Ðivine Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-08-23, 1:48 pm

I'd like to register for pug. I like competition in MB2 which serves as something that can test my all - including skills, teamwork and communication. I have somewhat of an experience - although this'll be my first time against other clans, I'm sure I can take them on.

Favorite classes are: Sith/ET T21 or Sith/Disruptor Bounty Hunter.
Jedi/ARC or Jedi/Gunslinger Hero with Projector

Can adapt to any role on the fly as said by Lance above.

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly 2014-08-23, 2:25 pm

I'm up for it, if you need me to bust out my ET or Jedi/Sith
Molly
Molly
Dodge This

Back to top Go down

Post by Mold 2014-08-23, 2:34 pm

I'm in, if you'll have me. I'm gud with Jedi/Sith, and gloans. but I'm alright with just about any class
Mold
Mold
dripping with placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by SkeeT 2014-08-23, 3:23 pm

<---- Put this guy on this list.

1. Jedi/Sith
- Superficially, I'd give myself a 93% aptitude, whereas Apex would have a 97.9% aptitude
2. Wookiee/SBD
- 89%
3. ARC/Mandalorian
- 85%
4. Sold/Cmdr
- 82%
SkeeT
SkeeT
Jizzyballs O'Houlihan

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 2014-08-23, 4:54 pm

Okay well it's sad that you need a mic but it would depend what map and i'm a pretty fast typer..

I was always in the competitive scene for games like Counter-Strike: Global Offensive in CEVO / ESL online tournaments, I have been a team manager and team captain always thriving to the roles of being successful in the competitiveness of gaming. I do take it seriously.

I did use a mic back then of course but my PC just hates me and doesn't want me to use my mic anymore. Using Skee's idea it would be sort of like this.

1. Jedi/Sith 87%
2. Arc/Mandalorian 80% The percentages would vary depending on what clan we go against.
3. Wook/SBD 76%
4. Sold/Cmdr 74%

It may just be a pug / scrim but it's not like we are losing so much at stake because I don't have a working mic. Always up for cooperative experience.
Goku
Goku
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by apex 2014-08-23, 6:26 pm

The reason we would prefer that you have a working microphone is for quick communication back and forth. You can't stop and type in the middle of a gun battle etc. It's good for calling out positions of the other team among other things.
apex
apex
The Dark Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 2014-08-23, 6:44 pm

Apex wrote:The reason we would prefer that you have a working microphone is for quick communication back and forth. You can't stop and type in the middle of a gun battle etc. It's good for calling out positions of the other team among other things.
Well that'd be obvious but when i'm on TS3, my game sound doesn't work and the sound goes out of my headphones, if we were setting up like on DOTF as defenders, and i'm watching side next to the door well if you see me shooting in there you'd know someone is obviously there etc etc, there can be these small noticing things you can tell for what i'm doing even without just calling it out. I need a desktop to resolve my mic issue anyway.
Goku
Goku
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by LanceOfLonginus 2014-08-23, 7:12 pm

I think it would behoove us to instead of jumping straight into a competitive clan fight scene we should have in house games, get a good feel for it with all our members. You can also use those practice sessions to gauge the people's play in team environments. Because it's one thing to TDM on server, it's another to play a map with 4 other people coordinated.
LanceOfLonginus
LanceOfLonginus
Ðivine Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum