Post by ÷÷÷Ko÷÷÷ 2014-11-21, 12:34 am

Meow meowed kitty.
÷÷÷Ko÷÷÷
÷÷÷Ko÷÷÷
Ðivine Member

Back to top Go down

Three Word Story: Part II - Page 11 Empty Re: Three Word Story: Part II

Post by apex 2014-11-21, 11:51 am

Story so farIn a land where gingers never had souls, one vowed to search the Stick of Destiny for enlightenment. His name was CORRRRRRRRRRRAL, son of oodle who had Kael's babies. Fag. He was distraught to learn that he's too old to avoid training. Thus began the largest gay orgy in Mold's bedroom to ever happen. He trained hard. "I hate blacks!" he cried out, but then realized his training was from Mace Windu, sorry, Kael Windu.
"I'm not black, I am actually a Norwegian lesbian with herpes. Molly's the best ever. Hah, I'm kidding."
Anyway, he decided to kill himself. To start off, he grabbed tweezers to remove the slave collar around his genitals. Then, unsheathing his sword, he felt compelled to contact MasterJDooG by sext. Where he vaginally dick-split your momma tonight. Your father was a hamster and smelt of elderberries. With a shout, they became Dragonborn. Mr. Miyagi's ghost waxed on and waxed off. "Sweep the leg." he said and laughed maniacally. 
"Do you think Apex is gay?"
"No." said CORRRRRRRRRRRAL, as he punched a gay Apex.
Swiftly leaping on Apex's naked butt, he spanked his thigh, making strange incantations. Shadows danced before he decided to eat pizza. It never came. Suddenly, his mother made pumpkin pie with his skin. "The crust is actually soylent green."
Apex was like "Tastes like chicken, a ferocious heffalump, and some tuna."
Skinless, Apex screamed until something happened. He's naked father lets rub lotion on dry skin just like his elbows, hands, and Achilles heel. Then, out of nowhere, a giant gorilla slammed Apex hard enough to cause a raging boner. "Beastiality!" he shrieked and cut off the gorilla's tits while Richard Nixon sang the blues because the hippies made him sad. Ko is butthead. Mold goatraped himself. And, lbass cried. Within the chaos, a bluejay sang "I am batman!"
"Meow" meowed kitty.
(this is quite a story so far...)

Dash's cat returned
apex
apex
The Dark Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by ÷÷÷Ko÷÷÷ 2014-11-21, 7:46 pm

shaven and lubed
÷÷÷Ko÷÷÷
÷÷÷Ko÷÷÷
Ðivine Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly 2014-11-21, 11:41 pm

to find that
Molly
Molly
Dodge This

Back to top Go down

Post by ICYVoid 2014-11-22, 1:56 am

we have finally
ICYVoid
ICYVoid
Ðivine Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaos 2014-11-23, 4:34 am

all died horribly.
Yaos
Yaos
Councilor of Slicey

Back to top Go down

Post by apex 2014-11-24, 9:49 pm

Three Word Story: Part II wrote:In a land where gingers never had souls, one vowed to search the Stick of Destiny for enlightenment. His name was CORRRRRRRRRRRAL, son of oodle who had Kael's babies. Fag. He was distraught to learn that he's too old to avoid training. Thus began the largest gay orgy in Mold's bedroom to ever happen. He trained hard. "I hate blacks!" he cried out, but then realized his training was from Mace Windu, sorry, Kael Windu.
"I'm not black, I am actually a Norwegian lesbian with herpes. Molly's the best ever. Hah, I'm kidding."
Anyway, he decided to kill himself. To start off, he grabbed tweezers to remove the slave collar around his genitals. Then, unsheathing his sword, he felt compelled to contact MasterJDooG by sext. Where he vaginally dick-split your momma tonight. Your father was a hamster and smelt of elderberries. With a shout, they became Dragonborn. Mr. Miyagi's ghost waxed on and waxed off. "Sweep the leg." he said and laughed maniacally. 
"Do you think Apex is gay?"
"No." said CORRRRRRRRRRRAL, as he punched a gay Apex.
Swiftly leaping on Apex's naked butt, he spanked his thigh, making strange incantations. Shadows danced before he decided to eat pizza. It never came. Suddenly, his mother made pumpkin pie with his skin. "The crust is actually soylent green."
Apex was like "Tastes like chicken, a ferocious heffalump, and some tuna."
Skinless, Apex screamed until something happened. He's naked father lets rub lotion on dry skin just like his elbows, hands, and Achilles heel. Then, out of nowhere, a giant gorilla slammed Apex hard enough to cause a raging boner. "Beastiality!" he shrieked and cut off the gorilla's tits while Richard Nixon sang the blues because the hippies made him sad. Ko is butthead. Mold goatraped himself. And, lbass cried. Within the chaos, a bluejay sang "I am batman!"
"Meow" meowed kitty. Dash's cat returned, shaven and lubed, to find that we have finally all died horribly.

THE END

apex
apex
The Dark Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11