Mold
apex
SkeeT
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Suicide-Savior Game - Page 3 Empty Re: The Suicide-Savior Game

Post by Goku 2014-08-21, 11:16 pm

The narrow open alleyway goes up real high and because of your quick reflexes, you jump over the motorcyclists and you start climbing up the walls to saftey.

I take a traveling trip to South Africa and my dune buggy gas runs out and i'm stranded. I get captured by an ancient tribe of half naked indians and they put spears to my neck and take me to a big open arena-like area which i'm surrounded by spikes of death, rhinos, tigers and vicious animals of all sorts, no way to escape, just death as their whole clan laughs at me and cheers while chewing on rotten rat flesh, I take one last gulp and look at the world as I can before I prepare to have a gory brutal fatality.
Goku
Goku
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaos 2014-08-22, 3:18 am

A squadron of Clones and Jedi swoop down in gunships Geonosis style and destroy the vicious creatures with their leet lazers and swords and take the local populace captive, though a few choked on their rat from surprise.

I jump out of the gunship and land on a spike.
Yaos
Yaos
Councilor of Slicey

Back to top Go down

Post by apex 2014-08-22, 4:01 am

(Funny, I almost commented saving him the exact same way lmao)

You are blobbed out of the air by a clone before hitting the spike, only suffering minor fall damage.

I challenge Han Solo to a pistol duel, he shoots first.
apex
apex
The Dark Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaos 2014-08-22, 5:22 am

Surprisingly, he misses, and you don't.

He hits me instead.
Yaos
Yaos
Councilor of Slicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-08-22, 1:10 pm

You were wearing armor that reduces damage from gunfire, surprisingly.

I accidentally walk in on the mustafar fight between Anakin and Obiwan. They prepare to slash me from both sides.

Back to top Go down

Post by SkeeT 2014-08-22, 2:51 pm

Goku teleports in from another dimension and instant-transmissions you out of harms' way. However, the only place he could think of was King Kai's planet which had already been destroyed so you fall into the home of infinite losers. Frieza catches you in his arms and gives you a kiss on the cheek. He's been lonely.

Luke Skywalker lobs a force_destruction lvl 10 at me during one of his... darker moments. He did this because I was suggesting that the great jedi purge would not have occurred, had there been more Saiyans and Namekians on the Council.
SkeeT
SkeeT
Jizzyballs O'Houlihan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-08-22, 4:55 pm

Ultimately, Krillen accidentally gets instant transmissioned by Goku and appears right infront of the force destruction, therefore he gets hit and you get to live. The explosion sent Krillen into bits, and while Luke is blinded by bits of flesh on his face, Goku grabs ahold of you and instant transmissioned you to a stranded planet out in the middle of nowhere and leaves you there.

I go back in time with one of Trunk's time machine and find myself looking at Vegeta and Goku fight, wearing a scouter. They begin their galick gun and kamehameha blast battle, utterly trapping me inbetween two large powerful blasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Hood 2014-08-22, 9:35 pm

I suggest that wolverine goes back in time before the blasting incident with the help of Kitty Pryde's powers in order to save Genesis. Mission success. It never happened.

I pass out drunk while playing MB2 with my pizza still in the oven. House lights on fire.

Robin Hood
Robin Hood
Outlaw of Locksley

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 2014-08-22, 9:49 pm

You end up waking up with the fire surrounding you, but you valiantly jump across it and jump out a window and land safely in a big garbage bin.

I'm dueling <-(Comex)-> in MB2 preparing to meet my fatal death, i'm surrounded by gloans with cr3 and wookies on Dune Sea.
Goku
Goku
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by SkeeT 2014-08-23, 12:07 am

One of the wookiees is im rebel and he team-kills comex and the other wookiees accidentally with a Bow Caster 3 and he dies from TKing too much. You duck behind a rock, and meditate until you recover to 100 FP. You then jump on top of the ship in the middle of Dune Sea and wait out the rest of the round whilst the remaining clones scramble helplessly underneath you.

I'm the Captain of a sinking ship and I decide to go to the bottom of the ocean along with my seafaring vessel appropriately named, "The Saint Skeetersburg"
SkeeT
SkeeT
Jizzyballs O'Houlihan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next